Void MU - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications Open!!

Go down 
+9
jenda117
DsySouL
ak0213
Shifted
HeroisM
ThePromise
GLuTTonY
SirDark
v4nc0tsu
13 posters
AuthorMessage
v4nc0tsu
Administrator
Administrator
v4nc0tsu

Applications Open!!  Empty
PostSubject: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Currently Recruiting:

2 Super Moderators
4 Game Masters

Below you need to answer the following:
-------------------------

Name:

Position Applying:

Experience in MU:

Why should we accept you:

What can you promise:

Last edited by v4nc0tsu on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirDark
SirDark

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Name : Jayr Cabugwason

Position Applying : Game Master

Experience in MU : My experience in game is i have been playing for 4-5 years started in MU Online like the rest i presume. Then i joined couple more server DivinityMU which i was a GM and was running all the required events or just helping out in game with any questions has been asked. Helping out on forum organizing posts as there were too many spams, creating events on forum: but the server got closed as the Admin couldn't pay for the server. Also been playing on Asgard and Midgard had maxed players so all did is helped out people with any items needed or to level up.

Why should we accept you : As i was saying i was a GM on a server for about 6 months and been running events constantly as there was very demanded Admin and players hehe, i am always online even though i'm working but even after i pop in for couple of hours to play or look in the forum. Was running events on forum and was forum mod for a Signature requests and the whole forum.
I am reliable and trustworthy person who will not disappoint any one, always helpful to others.

What can you promise : I Promise I will Do MY BEST fOr the server as GameMaster.

mOre Power Void MU ~

Last edited by SirDark on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GLuTTonY
GLuTTonY

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Name: Edmark Santos

Position Applying: Game Master

Experience in MU: Been Playing MU for almost 4 months now but already know the rules abiding the game in a short period of time.

Why should we accept you:
1. im playing MU for 12 hours a day no stop 7 days a week.
2. i can help players in their problems, difficulties and things that they cant understand.
3. i own a computer shop so i can easily recruit players to join our beloved server.
4. i love the server.

What can you promise: Seriuosly i can promise a honest and fair play when you accept me and i also promise a long time service in this server. Very Happy

thanks. more power to VoidMU Smile

Last edited by GLuTTonY on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePromise
VIP Member
VIP Member
ThePromise

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: John Melbert Gunay

Position Applying: Game Master (GM)

Experience in MU: I've Experience enough in the world of MU but suddenly stop coz of study.. I've played first the hell world of MU Philippines.. I know whats right and wrong Smile)

Why Should we accept you: Because I Think I can help you out guys..and i'll do my best to help you.. i'm not expecting too much.. but my Loyalty is Yours Smile)

What can you Promise: I can promise to do my duties and responibilities.. not that perfect but do all i can.. and i promise my loyalty..

* Whats Done is Done.. *
*Do Things in Your Own Way*
Back to top Go down
HeroisM
HeroisM

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Name:jay sebillano

Position Applying: super moderator

Experience in MU:ive have a lot of experience in MU..im also a GM/MOD in other servers..10 years of service in this game.

Why should we accept you: i wont expect that you will accept me but,all i can say is base on my experience,,i know this game well.

What can you promise: i can promise that i will recruit more player here..but u need to promise also for not restarting the server bcoz of that many player will get discourage coz of restart..i hope it wont happen again..
Back to top Go down
Shifted
Banned User
Shifted

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Name:Kevin Guzman Liquigan

Position Applying:Game Master

Experience in MU::i know alot in gm i was gm last year in crystal . Unfortunately I haven’t been any GM or Moderator, but I’m the old CrystalMu player

Why should we accept you:I was a player in few servers, but I’ve never had opportunity to try myself as a Staff member. I can do a lot on this position. I’m loyal and active player. I can visit the game everyday, do some events, check all reports and find other cheaters and help all players with their problems. I understand peoples very good, I can be always ready to solve their problems and never tired of trying to do it. For now I don’t have experience as a GM, but i can really learn everything very fast, help the server to become bigger and bigger, invite all friends from other servers, to join here. So I only request for giving be a chance. Hope you will understand it, thanks

What can you promise:i can promise i use the Game Master Rules and can you have me a last chance. to become a Game Master Smile thats all

Seighart,v4nc0tsu
Thank You ALL!
Back to top Go down
ak0213

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 am

Name: Ak Del Rosario

Experience in MU: I am 6yrs of playing Different MU

Why should we accept you: In 6 yrs of playing different MU, I’ve never had opportunity to try being a part of Staff member/Game Master. I’m loyal and active player.In this position I will do my best to help other players in their probelem. I can visit the game everyday, do some events that mostly players want, check reports and find cheaters in game. Especially For now I don’t have experience as a GM, but i can really learn everything for myself and for other players so that i can help the server to become bigger and bigger. I will invite all of my friends from other servers, to join here so that they will experience happiness while playing. I hope you understand about me in this small simple explanation. Thanks You Very Much

What can you promise: If I will become a GM, I will do my best to understand each player and most of all to LOVE them.

--------
xEurekAx
Back to top Go down
DsySouL

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:56 am

Name: Jimmy Pham

Position Applying: Game master

Experience in MU: As you know, for people who start to play this server, that has some experiences about Mu and other things. Likely, I also played different MUs, I received alot of experiences from friends, admin, and Gm. I've learned many things. It's really fun to hang out with u guys and being a Gm , i can help players as usual, as some people know me well.

Why should we accept you: I think some people get used to my name, cuz I prob played with u guys. It's such a great pleasure for givin me a opportunity to try my best, help server get better, and improve my experiences, I will do everything which makes this server get better.

What can you promise: I won'y make you guys feel disappointed, I wont let this server down, All i can say is, my name is DsySoul, and I'll do my best.
Back to top Go down
jenda117

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am

Name: Tom Le
Experience in MU: I can make Sever better
Why should we accept you: I try hard to make sever better
What can you promise: I'll make this Sever fair and try my best
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Name: Janver BIgoy

Position Applying: GAME MASTER

Experience in MU: i played MU since 2004, 4 months after MU online was launched internationally and ive been in different staff positions....

Why should we accept you: because im me^_^

What can you promise: i cant promise anything but ill try to do my best^_^
Back to top Go down
borntokill

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Name: Kray Apan

position applying:Game Master

Experience In MU:I have a lot of EXPERIENCE OF Playing MU

Why should we accept you:i want to help this server grow up and to be come a TOP1 MU SERVER!

What can you promise:i Be fair for ALL players!! and to help a lot of players!!
Back to top Go down
Hakashi

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Below you need to answer the following:
-------------------------

Name: RenLee Tiglao

Position Applying: Game Master/Super Moderators

Experience in MU: I've Experience in Other Server Like Insertmu,crystalmu.

Why should we accept you: I want to help this server and to help players problems and i was running event in forum or in game . and i do my best ..

What can you promise: I can promise to play fair and banned the cheater or scammer .. and i promise i help players to problem ..

I hope you accept sir seighart ..!! and happy birthday_________________

Last edited by Hakashi on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arcelona09

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Name: Darwin James Arcelona

Position Applying:Game Master

Experience in MU:i almost play different MU server for 5years

Why should we accept you:i am good in english speaking,loyal and i am active everyday Smile i play from 8:00 am to 2:00am Very Happy

What can you promise:i will make all players of VOID MU happy and ill do my best to be a GAME MASTER and i will not make the downfall of the server.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applications Open!!    Applications Open!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Applications Open!!
Page 1 of 1